Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You´ll never believe what I saw.. (Nicole Murillo)





You will never believe what I saw. My car was gone, I went down downstairs running to found out what had happened, and I came upon with a fine on my door, I had parked illegally!, I went inside home and my wife was so angry she didn´t talk to me, so I had to walked to job since she was not driving me. While I was walking to my job it started raining cats and dogs; I arrived to my job and my entire suitcase was wet. All my day in job was a usual; at 4pm I decided to walked back home instead of using a cab, I though what could happen… While I was walking I met with an old high school friend, I asked him how his father was, I totally forgot he has died last year, I really put my foot in my mouth. After this embarrassing event what else could happen, I was so wrong, to blocks before my house I run into a lion, an actual lion, someone who was not
playing with a full deck decided to go out for a walk with his lion, I was so scared that I started running towards my house and when I was getting closer to my house I felt down, breaking my pant and injuring my knee. This was one of those days when you shouldn´t leave your bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment