Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cover letter (Alejandra Raza)

Cover Letter (by Alejandra Raza)



Alejandra Raza
Yumbos n50-626 crossing Homero salas

Quito, Ecuador
(593) 999146050/ (02)2546896
alee.razza@hotmail.com




May 5th, 2013
Felipe Trujillo, hotel Owner
Iguana Crossing Hotel Boutique
Galápagos, Ecuador


I am writing you in response of the advertisement seeking a manager at your Hotel.
Last year I had already worked On your stablishmen, helping in each department for almost 4 months. That means I know the staff working There already and I know the way each of them works. I know the way the Company makes contracts and the objetive you seek.
I think this will be a great oportunity, because I am also a big fan of the Galápagos Islands and I think the best feauture a Company should have is preserving the ecosistem and I have great ideas to do so. As you already know I van talk english very good, and my german is fluent too. I can have a very good relation with turists. And I can also offer a good service to all of your costumers.

Currently I am coursing 4th semester of Hospitality and in 6th semester it’s a requirement to make internships and I think your hotel is the best choice I have.

I would appreciate the opportunity to be accepted and to work together at the amazing stablishment you have, and to earn new experiencies together. I am looking forward to hear a positive answer.

Sincerely,

Alejandra Raza.


No comments:

Post a Comment