Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You will never believe (CRISTINA NIETO)




It was 7 a.m and the alarm clock woke me up. That meant it was time to get ready for work, and I was really not in the mood for it. My wife, Haylee, is an early bird type, and I could hear that she was already in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. But even the thought of coffee and breakfast was not enough to get me out of bed. I was going to skip breakfast and sleep for another 15 minutes, but just then, Haylee yelled from the kitchen, “Alex, get up or you’ll be late, don't make me do something you'll regret!” I pulled back the covers and stood up. The floor was cold under my bare feet. I walked over to the window, opened the curtains, and looked out into the street. You’ll never believe what I saw; there was a giant ship floating above the house, so I felt like a child, and I ran up to reach the rope hanging from the ship so I could climb it and discover the treasures that were hid in the boat, when i got to the roof the boat had strayed a bit but the rope was not so far away, so I did not think twice and jump to it before it was completely out of my reach.Once I had climb the rope as fast as I could, I was very excited, and when my eyes caught a glimpse of what the ship had, I suddenly felt like a big fish in a little pond because I realized that there was nothing, It was absolutely empty, but now I had a big pirate ship in my power, I was between the devil and the deep blue sea, but finally i took it into the garage, try not to call much attention but it was obviously impossible, after I was eager to go to breakfast because Haylee had not stopped calling me all the time, so I changed my clothes, and just as i went down the stairs, someone knocked on the door so hard, so hard that I woke up, all the time I had been dreaming, lol, so I woke up late, with my wife shouting and trying to get me up and my boss repeatedly calling my cell phone, lol that was a crazy dream, i just wanted to go back to sleep!.

No comments:

Post a Comment