Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cover Letter (By Daniel Soliz)



Daniel Soliz
Espinoza St. N30-85 and San Gabriel St.


Quito, Ecuador
(593) 995626429/ (02)2556148
danielsz94@hotmail.com


May 3rd, 2013
Dr. Xavier Bustamante
Fundación Natura
Elia Liut st. Oe-756 and El Cóndor st.

To whom it may concern
I’m writing you in response of the requirement of a geographer with environmental knowledge for a project that is responsible and protected areas around the country. I’ve already did an internship with you in a project that was with solid waste management, about 2 years ago, and my work was pretty good.
I’m ending the second level of Geography and Environment in the Catholic University, and I have learned a lot of things that allow me to work with this kind of projects. You were really satisfied whit my work in my internship and I think that I’m good for this job because I love the environment and I will be very pleased and grateful to work with you again.

I consider myself a person who does the best in everything that I like and the people who are in the project won’t have any complaint about my performance.
You can contact me with my e-mail address that is danielsz94@hotmail.com

Thank you for your consideration, I will wait for your answer.


Sincerely,

Daniel Soliz

Daniel Soliz

No comments:

Post a Comment