Monday, May 6, 2013

Cover Letter (Ma. Isabel Tapia)

María Isabel Tapia
Carapungo, psj D16.
Quito, Ecuador
(593)95453056/ (02)2426505
maryisa19_tl@hotmail.com
May 6th, 2013
Ing. Gabriela Granda
Platinum Events


I am writing in response to the announcement of their website as an event.

Last year for 6 months work at a company event planning. there I unwrapped it in different positions, both to aid installation and utensils, as in turn the hiring the right people for each event.

 
I think this is a great opportunity for me as I have many innovative ideas for Ecuador to reach position internationally as a major event planning venue for conferences, especially in the city of Quito since every time you increase the number of congress designated locations.

 At present, I am pursuing 4th semester Hotel Management at the Universidad Católica, Quito headquarters. and 6th level of English.

I hope to be part of a company as important as yours. and have the opportunity to speak with you personally.


Thank you for your consideration and your time, I will be waiting for your answer.
Sincerely,
Ma. Isabel Tapia

No comments:

Post a Comment