Tuesday, April 30, 2013

She won't believe me!



She won't believe me!


It was 7 a.m and the alarm clock woke me up. That meant it was time to get ready for work, and I was really not in the mood for it. My wife, Haylee, is an early bird type, and I could hear that she was already in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. But even the thought of coffee and breakfast was not enough to get me out of bed. I was going to skip breakfast was not enough to get me out of bed. I was going to skip breakfast and sleep for another 15 minutes, but just then, Haylee yelled from the kitchen, “Alex, get up or you’ll be late!” I pulled back the covers and stood up. The floor was cold under my bare feet. I walked over to the window, opened the curtains, and looked out into the street. You’ll never believe what I saw… I saw a man with an extravagant and colorful outfit, but it seemed like a clown al it wasn’t a clown either. While he was juggling fruits he played the violin with his bare feet. I had a poker face: ‘causeI haven’t seen something unbelievable before, and I called Haylee to see him. But when she came, the man disappeared, and I tried to explained her but she told me “put your foot in your mouth, Alex”, “Honey, I’m serious!!!” “You see?? That’s because you went to drink with your friends, right??” “Haylee, please believe me” “Stop pulling my leg!”. I won’t believe it until I see it… If you lie to me Alexander…you’ll be in hot water, got it?? The man though “I’ll rack my brain to discover that strange man and Haylee believe me!”.

No comments:

Post a Comment