Friday, May 3, 2013

Cover Letter (by Ana JuLia Buitrón)



Ana Julia Buitrón
Francisco Dalmau Av. N68-09 and Calle 8


Quito, Ecuador
(593) 995867325/ (02)3464073
july_katara@hotmail.com




May 3rd, 2013

Cnel. Luis Hernández
Neotropic  Turis Cuyabeno Lodge
Joaquín Pinto St. E4-360 and Amazonas Av.
Quito, Ecuador

To whom it may concern
I am writing you in response of the advertisement seeking a Guide at Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve.
I have already worked on your office in 2009, specifically from June to July, my charge was asisting you for calling to hotels and other lodging establishments to ask them about their rack and net prices. I enjoyed doing this job because it was interesting to communicate with people and also thanks to this I could find out other interesting places of our country that I should visit, apart from Cuyabeno.
Currently I am coursing 4th semester of Ecotourism and in 6th semester it’s a requirement to make internships and I though this could be the best option to gain more experience.
 I am very interested in the job because I really like this reserve, its flora and fauna and I’ve already been there twice and I possess knowledge about it, so I can be a very qualified person to guide in this protected area. I assure you that if you contract me, the tourists will be satisfied with the information I give them.
I am a extroverted and charismatic person, I love communicate with others and I'd love to share my knowledge about this reserve with other people. My english is very good so I could speak with the tourists without problem. Also I can work independently as in a team.

I would appreciate the opportunity to be accepted in your crew. It would be a pleasure to talk with you personally. I’m looking forward to hear a positive answer.

Sincerely,

Ana Julia Buitrón

  Ana Julia Buitrón




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your interests! I would give you the job inmediately!! hahaha! (mica)

    ReplyDelete