Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You'll nevel believe--- (Jorge Mantilla)



You`ll never believe what I saw: A stranger was just outside of my house, of course, I had no idea of who was the stranger, so I decided to go outside to investigate. I was really nervous so I acted instinctively. I just jumped through the window and as I didn’t have enough time to put on my clothing I went out just wearing underwear. You`ll never believe who was the stranger… It was my boss. I had totally forgotten, my boss offered to pick me up. So that was the situation: I was in front of my boss just wearing underwear. It was a really embarrassing situation for both, I didn´t know what to do… So I just said “hi, I`ll return in a moment” He just moved his head in signal of approbation. So I entered to my house by the front door, in the kitchen my wife was laughing a lot  she told me that she was trying to told me that my boss was outside but I didn’t heard because I was sleeping. So I think from this day I`ll pay more attention to everything that my wife says.

No comments:

Post a Comment