Wednesday, May 1, 2013

YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE.....!! (Mishell Pilco)


It was 7a.m., and the alarm clock woke me up.That mean it was time to get ready for the work, and I was really not in the mood for it. My wife, Haylee, is an early bird type, and I could hear that she was already in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. But even the thought of coffee and breakfast  was not enough to get me out of bed.
I was going to skip breakfast and sleep for another 15 minutes, but just then, Haylee yelled from the kitchen, "Alex, get up or you´ll be late!"
I pulled back the covers and stood up. The floor was cold under my bare feet. I walked over to the window, opened the curtains, and looked out into the street, You´ll never believe what I saw it was a twister near of our house, everything of that day was horrible, I remember that on that day were a lot of cars flying through the streets and also traffic lights. the weather was terrible had windy and it rained dogs and cats for a very long time; Haylee was very scared and she said that we were going to died....so as you can imagine, I was scared too so I said to her:"put food on your mouth". But then I just gave her a hug in order that she be calm.
Fortunately nothing happened to us and the hurricane ended in a heavy storm. The city was a little destroyed but no lives were lost at the end.
It was not the day what I was expecting, Haylee and I were very scared on the moment but that situation make us be more closer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that's terrifying! Fortunately nothing happened to them. It would had scared all of me!

    -Katherine

    ReplyDelete