Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cover Letter (Jorge Mantilla)


Jorge Mantilla
Vicente Heredia St. and Manuel Peñarrera St.
(+593) 995 650 313 (+593) 022 600 588
May 5, 2013
To whom it may concern
I am writing to apply for the position of consultant with knowledge in anthropology, in your organization.
My studies in the Catholic University degree in Anthropology have prepared me for this position.  Besides outside the university, I already have some experience in Field research in different places around the country, having made a great job in all this places.
I am really good writer, I have experience writing reports, which is a essential skill needed for this job.
I am very responsible person and I think I can be really useful to make all your projects  to progress.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Sincerely,
Jorge Mantilla

No comments:

Post a Comment