Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You will never Believe (Ma. Isabel Tapia)

 
It was 7a.m., and the alarm clock woke me up.That mean it was time to get ready for the work, and I was really not in the mood for it. My wife, Haylee, is an early bird type, and I could hear that she was already in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. But even the thought of coffee and breakfast  was not enough to get me out of bed.
I was going to skip breakfast and sleep for another 15 minutes, but just then, Haylee yelled from the kitchen, "Alex, get up or you´ll be late!"
I pulled back the covers and stood up. The floor was cold under my bare feet. I walked over to the window, opened the curtains, and looked out into the street, You´ll never believe what I saw all my family in my garden, in this moment I didn´t understand was happening, my dad and my mom had a dog, my children had of when we used to go to play, and my beautiful wife was the dress that I give her on our anniversary.
In this moment I remember that this day was my birthday and this day I had decided to kill myself, I don`t know to this day, because my family was in my garden. I think it only was a sign that no matter the problems I have in my life, I'll always be able to count on my family.  This day was the most wonderful of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment