Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cover Letter (Katherine Ulloa)


Katherine Ulloa
Manuel Checa y Barba St. and Adolfo Klinger St.
May 4, 2013
To whom it may concern:
I am writing in response to your current opening for the position of Nutritionist I viewed on your web site. I have no experience yet, but I think I could develop my knowledge in this field and believe that I will be a valuable asset.
I am very skilled in a number of tasks related to the provision of food services and nutrition support to patients, employees and visitors.
In addition I have excellent communication skills, function independently, flexibility and personal integrity which are some more traits I think you might appreciate. These qualities will contribute to my capability to become successful in this position.
As an enthusiastic Nutritionist, I would like very much to meet with you to discuss this position further. I am looking forward to meet you personally to discuss this position in deatil. If you need to contact me before then, you may reach me at +593-345-5394/+593-995-832-397 or via email at k.thym@hotmail.com.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Katherine Ulloa

Katherine Ulloa

2 comments:

  1. Kathy! you need to change it, you need to write "and" instead of "Y", also you could include more about yourself, if you like to work in a team, if you like challenges, etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, I liked the content of your Cover Letter. Maybe there are some things to correct, but you'll definitely be hired if you present this. Go ahead! :) (By Ana JuLia)

    ReplyDelete