Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cover Letter (Deysi Guamushig)



Deysi Guamushig
Citadel "León" N26 Arenillas St. and Zaruma. St

Quito, Ecuador
593- 2526-820
593-992-807-319
deysi_9419@hotmail.com

May 4th, 2013
Dear Mrs. Duarte

I am writing to you in response to your advertising I saw on your web site. I am interested in opportunities that may be available to volunteer at Intillacta Reserve

I have experience working with PNG reserve and would be thrilled to continue to do so in a volunteer capacity in your reserve.
I would like to point out that I am very skilled in field activities like agroforestry and organic agriculture, I am very familiar with Ecological restoration of ecosystems, I have some knowledge about environmental conservation because now I´m ending the second level of Geography and Environment and I have learned many techniques of environmental reforestation that allow me to work with many kind of projects in order to  preserve the reserve. 
I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about how I could help to preserve the ecological reserve.

I believe that my skill set perfectly matches your requirements because I really enjoy doing several activities related to the environment.
As you can see from my enclosed résumé, my experience and accomplishments match this position´s requirements.
If the Intillacta Reserve has a need for a dedicated volunteer, I would be thrilled to have the opportunity to assist. My schedule is flexible, and I would be available to volunteer at your convenience.
I hope to schedule an interview at a mutually convenient time. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Deysi Guamushig 

No comments:

Post a Comment