Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You´ll never believe what I saw (Deysi Guamushig)


You´ll never believe what I saw


It was 7 a.m and the alarm clock woke me up. That meant it was time to get ready for work, and I was really not in the mood for it. My wife, Haylee, is an early bird type, and I could hear that she was already in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. But even the thought of coffee and breakfast was not enough to get me out of bed.. I was going to skip breakfast and sleep for another 15 minutes, but just then, Haylee yelled from the kitchen, “Alex, get up or you’ll be late!” I pulled back the covers and stood up. The floor was cold under my bare feet. I walked over to the window, opened the curtains, and looked out into the street. You’ll never believe what I saw.

I saw a pretty young woman entering to the front department; I have never seen such a beautiful woman, she wore a short black dress and she carried in her arms an adorable baby. I really admired her beauty and I said: “I would like to have a pretty woman like her” but suddenly appeared my wife and heard me speaking about the neighbor. She looked at me very angry and I was nervous, I really put my foot in my mouth at that moment; I said I was just kidding but she didn´t believe me and we began to argue.
While we were discussing we heard that the neighbor was screaming for help; we were scared but we quickly went to help the neighbor. When we arrived to the department we saw that her husband was hitting her; my wife took the baby and I tried to defend the woman but her husband was crazy and didn´t let her go, he told us that we had to leave the house otherwise he would killed us. We were between a rock and a hard place, we didn´t know what to do, so we called the police and they solved the problem.
Finally at the end of the day I was completely worn out. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, quite an interesting story; I like that you didn't write a love story or a funny story..

    ReplyDelete