Saturday, March 30, 2013

My funniest story- Daniel Soliz (Valeria Jumbo)



It was when I was in my parent´s farm, in a summer trip. I was only six years old and I was trying to learn How to ride a horse, while My family and I were eating the breakfast, I was insisting that I wanted go and ride a horse, I had been long time practicing but with my dad or my mom next to me. That moment my parents were busy developing the itinerary for that day so nobody wanted join me, so I went by myself to try to ride him but when I approached the horse he were looking at me with a face that said “don´t touch me”, I ask to my aunt to help me and she helped me up,  it was my second time alone trying to ride a horse and when I was walking over him at the second lap around the farm I slept over him so I fell down, It was very early at the morning so it was comprehensible. After my fall the horse continues walking normally around the farm I was looking from the floor and I felt down but I hung onto the saddle, my aunt was scared so she called to the rest of my family but when they looked at me there on the floor they just began to laugh and laugh a lot. I began to cry and my mom run to me to hug me and made me calm because I was so scared. After I fell down of the saddle too and I also began to laugh.It was a very funny story because nothing bad happened but at the moment I was a little child and the horse looked too big than in reality is, and also I thought that riding him alone would be easy but I realized that it is not so.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never ridden horse, because I fear I have the same thing happen to me... when I always went to aunt´s farm I want to Ride horse but I always I saw that someone falls.. I laught and I prefer didn´t ride a horse
    Ma. isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your anecdote is so funny, I remember that I didn't stop to laugh when you told me that anecdote, because when I was 9 a Big horse make me scared with his whinny when I wanted to take a picture next to The horse.. :D I will never forget that. (Deysi Guamushig)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love horses, I dont know how to ride them but when I was 6 I used to go to Carolina´s park to ride one for a moment! Its funny I imagine you with the horse the fell and your baby face! Good! =D
    Cristina N

    ReplyDelete