Sunday, March 31, 2013

ANECDOTE (JORGE MANTILLA) BY CRISTINA NIETO





When I was a teenager a friend and I got a car because we stole it from his mom just for a moment; so my friend was learning to drive and tried to impressed some girls that were swimming in their house, they were beautiful so we wanted to invite they to a party that had place in my house that night; but right after he turned the car on, he made a big mistake, he had to go on retro but he didn’t so we had a little crash in their garden, it was a really embarrassed moment. Suddenly the girls came to us to saw if we were Ok, so when they saw we were without injuries, all of us started to laugh! The problem began when my friend`s mom saw everything through the window and ran away to punished us, luckily, the crash wasn’t hard, so she only talked to us strongly and called my mom to told her about the little accident! I prayed God that my mom didn’t canceled the party, fortunately she didn’t!



At the end we could talk with them, we achieved our goal, their names were Ana Cristina, Andrea Carolina and Ana Lucia. We invited them to the party, I gave my address and phone number to call me in case they couldn’t find my house, but it probably couldn’t was a problem because the noise was heard in the whole block. My friend and I were very happy and excited because these girls were very unusual and totally different of all we had already met.



I remembered I liked so much the youngest, Ana Lucia, the only problem was I had a girlfriend but she usually used to be immature and not very beautiful. This was a little thing I didn’t say to Ana Lucia, but I had to be aware that Priscila should went to the party but I didn’t, so when I was going to kiss Ana Lucia, she suddenly got into the bedroom and separated us! Priscila got crazy and hit her in the face, but the surprise was that Ana Lucia tackling her, it was awesome, until the police came into my house and the party finished! My parents forbade me organized parties and to have two girls at the same party! But the next day in high school my party was the news! That was a nice teen age!










3 comments:

  1. I like your anecdote, it´s very interesting and also sounds like a movie...
    Definitely you had a good time in your adolescence Jorge
    (mishell pilco)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mishell ... LOL I imagined the part of the car and it was very funny! xD xD .... this kind of adolescence's follies are just a good memory! :D (Ana JuLia Buitrón)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really had a great adolescence,your anecdote is incredible because although you were in trauble, you were so lucky because nothing bad happened.. (Deysi Guamushig)

    ReplyDelete